The company is registred in Brønnøysundregistrene with the name Morten Wold Rådgivende Ingeniør.
I am carrying out all kind of projects regarding measurement of oil and gass including but not limited to:
Development of spec. and bid evaluation
Project follow up
Commissioning and testing
Work out operations and maintenance manuals
Short summary of experiences:
- Marine Engineer, NTNU 1976
- 10 years of experience from the Ship model basin in Trondheim.
- 2 years at Aker Engineering.
- 13 years of experience from various jobs in Esso Norge as R&D coordinator, Auditor mostly with responsibility for metering audits, Metering responsibilty for Balder and Jotun Measurement.
- Member of the committee working out the last revision of the NORSOK measurement standards.